Friday, February 24, 2006

San Diego

Last night we arrived in San Diego. I enjoyed what seemed the hottest and longest shower in ages! Today we will check out the Institute of Oceanography to get some scientific back up info on the Sea of Cortez experience of the last months.

Baja has been fun and it was a great journey - externally as well as internally. You have a lot of time to ponder when you paddle slowly along the coast - day after day! On my last day in Baja I injured myself and wasn't able to move my neck and shoulder for a few days. This experience showed me how easily I forget to value my health and just take it for granted. It confirmed that I made the right decision to take the winter off now that I am relatively young and healthy and not postpone things I really want to experience in my life to retirement. Carpe Diem.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah MAn that means the end of the Journey and the wonderful pitures :( Glad to see you had such an awesome adventure. We look forward to hearing it firsthand.


Lots of love,

Team Parenteau

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Anna, you look like such an Amazon woman with your beach yoga moves! Looks like you had an amazing experience, I want to see all the photos!

What are your plans now?

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos and narrative. You have the right outlook - live while you can and enjoy every minute!!

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home