Saturday, January 28, 2006

Santa Rosalia

We just arrived in Santa Rosalia. Our first big stop of our expedition. It´s a lot of fun. Our camps are very remote - and every campsite so far looks magical - especially at sunset.

Life as a savage

yep ' we are definitely savages at the moment - that´s why there are no photos this time :-) ... j-k.
Several days we didn´t see any sign of civilization. Being from Europe, i found that stupendous - and now I enjoy the little city with its taquerias, friendly people and little shops even more!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's my first visit to your blog. And I am stupefied, impressed, and full admiration for your very special adventure. By the way, who is the talented photographer? And Anna, I have to comment with great envy: you look sooooo good and well. I cannot wait to see you again. No, I am no male adorer from your early university years, buuuuuuut your cousin Marianne from Vienna!

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home